Here's a sneak peek at our first Attack Motion Pack. It's an After Effects Handcrafted Kit and you can expect it in mid-September.
This not a tutorial based but there will be a basic walk through with some instructions. This aimed at intermediate After Effects users and beyond. Get that handcrafted D.I.Y. look.
What's included in the free After Effects project? Here's a quick rundown of what we got so far.
- Looping textures (and a quick way to make your own)
- Roiling Boil/ Squiggle Vision Adjustment Layer using AE's built-in filters
- Text Presets with a staggered bounce delay
- Vectors Files (handmade silhouettes)
- Motion Extras (speed lines, burst, paths, and pops)
- 2D FX (like the billowing clouds you see here)
For the time being, they will be exclusive to our newsletter and completely free so please sign-up. I'm not sure the exact day I'm going to release just yet. I'm guessing it will be around the 3rd week in September depending on our workload.
Please let me know what else you'd like to see in here, I'd love to hear from you guys. If it doesn't make it in this, maybe it will make it in the next one.